Developments in data sharing and storage, across networks and in the cloud, have certainly made life easier but they have also opened us up to new risks. At QPI our experts understand cyber risks and can help protect you against them.
- Cyber risks can include negligent employees, hackers, malware, stolen or lost computers and mis-sent emails.
- Government statistics show cyber attacks have increased by 60% since 2011 costing smaller businesses between £35K and £65k on average.
- Large organisations are getting better at protecting themselves against cyber attacks so smaller ones are being targeted more frequently.
- Accountants and solicitors are particularly vulnerable because of the sensitive and often valuable information they hold.
- A cyber insurance premium can cost as little as £500 a year.
Is your company prepared?
Often standard insurance cover will not protect you or your business against cybercrime and attacks are more common than you may expect. We always recommend talking to experienced professionals, who understand cyber risks, to make sure you’re fully covered.